(Animated Gif), 2013 Ibon Mainar
- Snow White and the seven dwarfs record (slightly scratched, but plays fine)
- Peter Pan record (plays fine)
- the vaccines record (plays fine)
- the Beatles Sargent peppers lonely hearts club record (new)
- of monsters and men record (new)
- the Beatles, past masters record (new)
- frank ocean, channel orange album
- Lana del Rey, born to die album
- 2 flower crowns
- top shop mesh cat shirt (petite size 2 uk)
- marina and the diamond “get bent” shirt (stretches so it fits anyone)
- spiked jean jacket
- must be following me on tumblr at rabbitsduh.tumblr.com, I WILL CHECK
- reblog all you want, I guess the more u reblog a higher chance you’ll get to win it.
- NO LIKES
- using a random online generator to pick the winner, SO IT’S FAIR
- u have until August 30th, if I change the date due to difficulties, I will inform you all
- I pay for shipping and everything (I do world wide)
- message me for any further complications :)
HAVE FUN TUMBLR!
This is terrible. She’s beautiful to begin with. Why does her skin have to be silky smooth? Her boobs pushed up? They even took off her sock in the ‘enhanced’ one. Her stomach. Her fingers. Her moles are removed from her neck. They even made he forehead smaller on the right. Lines removed from her underarm. Is it so bad not to be perfect?
i stared at this for like 20 minutes
They even made her finger nails show…
I think its important for everyone to see this, especially young girls and women. The images that the media feed us aren’t the truth. Nobody is perfect. Stop comparing yourself.
this is horrible. she’s already fucking flawless.
This is horrible. So many young girls look to magazines to look like this and they aren’t even real images of them. They are all edited and photo shopped.
Everyone please look at this! Do not look at magazines and think you have to be perfect like them. It is all lies. You are perfect JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! <3
Not only that, but it gives everyone a false idea of perfect. If no one has silky smooth skin or sky high boobs, than nobody’s perfect, and so that idea of perfection is disqualified. But false image leads to false belief and raises everyone’s expectations to an unnatainable level, making the pretty, ugly, and the ugly, imperfect.